Putting Your Business on the Map – What we do
We focus on specific local marketing strategies to help you grow and attract more local customers. These primarily ensures that your business is visible in Google’s local search results when people are searching for what you do, where you do it.
Beyond local SEO we also provide social media management, content marketing and reputation management services. Everything is designed to build brand recognition and a local community around your business, which in turn will deliver more warm leads for you.
Who we do it for
Our clients are traditional offline businesses who need help with their local online marketing and come from a variety of sectors, including:
- Professional Services: accountants, solicitors, office space, function rooms, sign makers, printers
- Retail: florists, bike shops, jewellers, wine merchants, vets & pet shops
- Health & Beauty: dentists, fitness studios, personal trainers, chiropractors, osteopaths, hair salons, nail salons, day spas
- Travel & Leisure: hotels: B&B’s, travel agents, taxis, car & van hire, garage services, cinemas
- Food & Drink: restaurants, pubs, cafes & delis, cake shops, cocktail bars, nightclubs
- Home & Garden: moving services, garden centres, garden designers & landscapers, builders, handymen, plumbers, electricians, locksmiths
While many of our clients have just one or two locations, we also carry out work for multi-location businesses. So if your company has anything from 1 to 50 locations we can help.
Who we are
The Smart Local Marketing team is headquartered in Wimbledon, south west London, a convenient location for looking after clients throughout London, the south east and across the United Kingdom.
Our local marketing services are provided by a team who are all experts in their individual areas and headed up by Managing Director Nick Rink, who has 25 years of marketing experience both here in the UK and across in the US.