Useful Social Media Features You Should Know
Social media marketing sites have been around for quite some time now, with LinkedIn being launched back in May 2003. Things have developed rapidly since then, with sites like Facebook and Twitter becoming part of the culture while others maybe didn’t fare so well. Ping and MySpace spring to mind!
As consumers and businesses have moved forward so have the social media sites and staying on top of all the changes can be difficult. Features get added, removed and sometimes just hidden. For example, did you know that you can tag up to 10 people in a photo on Twitter and those tags don’t count against your 140 characters? How about the ability to save posts on Facebook to read later or downloading a list of your connections from LinkedIn?
All these hidden social media features and more are covered in this handy infographic. (Please ignore the feature regarding Google+ as Circle sharing was switched off in early May.)
If you can think of any more then please drop a comment down below.
Click To Enlarge
Latest posts by Nick Rink (see all)
- Local links, tech tools for SME’s, local SEO tips and franchise SEO - February 19, 2016
- Twitter timeline, Instagram logins, voice search and local SEO tips - February 12, 2016
- Trusted Verifier, Amazon Home Services, local links and a quiz - February 5, 2016
- Facebook services, Yahoo local, troubleshooting and content research - January 29, 2016
- Getting on the map, consumer journey, reviews and checklists - January 22, 2016